Jim and Patti Jones have been spoiling their residents since the 1980’s here in Arizona. Before the surge of business-oriented care homes came to the valley, Jim and Patti Jones had a traditional style of treating their residents as their own family.
- What the Long-Term Care Equality Index 2021 Reveals About LGBTQ Inclusion in Senior Care Settings
- Webinar: Rebuilding the Senior Care Industry: How to Increase Occupancy and Restore Trust
- How To Ease Dementia Behaviors and Tensions During a Crisis
- Strategies to Facilitate Safe In-Person Visits
- Assisted Living/Dementia Care: What To Do When Couples Have Different Needs