Jim and Patti Jones have been spoiling their residents since the 1980’s here in Arizona. Before the surge of business-oriented care homes came to the valley, Jim and Patti Jones had a traditional style of treating their residents as their own family.
- The Newest Trends in Senior Care Facility Design
- Strategies to Better Support Unhappy Residents in Your Senior Care Facility
- Early Illness Detection in Residents Saves Missouri Nursing Homes and Payers $32 Million
- Bridging the Doctor-Patient Gap to Better Manage Chronic Diseases in Long-Term Care Settings
- Best Practices for Senior Care Facilities When Addressing Negative Online Feedback